Friday, August 10, 2007

Taking off!

Well, it's all coming together! I didn't get everything done that I'd hoped, but that was to be expected. The bags are packed with clean, pressed clothes, the family is fed, and everyone is excited for tomorrow. Teal ended the week with a great lunch, and I actually took time to lay in the sun and nap for 20 minutes! Heaven...
We are so looking forward to reconnecting with all our teammates and friends throughout Christian Associates, and also to getting to know new people! The thing I am most excited about, though, is the 2 days after conference when our team will be together in Vienna. It will be a great time to just relax together and process a lot of what has happened during the week!
I'm off now to do the final prep for our prayer board before packing all the pieces up, and to do one last mop before we go! I'll post from Hungary if I can!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: