Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Now I Get It...

When we moved here 4 1/2 years ago, we bough a bunch of our appliances from a family who was going back to the US. A lot of what we bought was only a few months old. I thought at the time that it was really bizarre that they would have bought so much new stuff right before they left.
I am now having my "AHAAAA" moment.
We have 8 months left in France. And ALL of our stuff is breaking. I've already replaced the toaster and hand mixer. Our microwave and vaccuum are on their last legs. My washing machine broke 2 days ago (and of course i have company coming and linens to wash!!) Two of our space heaters are now defunct and need to be replaced and our 11 year old car is making more wierd noises each day. It's frustrating to say the least, but these things will need to replaced. UGHHHHHH...

No comments: