Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Our family will be celebrating today with 4 other families-3 American and 1 French. I am cooking the turkey, which makes me (self professed queen of boxed foods) extremely nervous. The French family that is coming to the dinner just happens to own one of the BEST restaurants in Aix. The wife is the chef there. Umm...can anyone say nervewracking? I'm sure it will turn out fine, but none the less, it is causing me great stress. I know it will be a fabulous day and the company and conversation will be wonderful! I am missing my own family, and just keep thinking how fun it would be to be crowded into one of my sister in law's kitchens with all the nieces and nephews running around! But I am so thankful for my community here~that we have people we care deeply about, and that we can share this special day together. Have a wonderful day. xoxo

No comments: