Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poor Lonely Blog...







I have forgotten all about you. The hustle and bustle of life has kept me away from the computer the last few months, and sadly, you were the first to go. But now that summer is here, and I'm making Olivia do the chores :) , I'll have a bit more time!
The biggest news since January? hmmm...
Olivia and Lexi were both baptized by their dad, Olivia won her school talent competition singing "Leave" by JoJo with her best friend Chantal, Lexi rocked her Hip Hop end of the year performance, Teal's been doing an amazing job (along with Dom!) leading ICCP and the CA team here in Aix, and I am becoming a really good cook, and absolutely LOVE being in the kitchen!
Here are a few photos from the past few months...

1 comment:

deedee said...

Yay, a blog post! Were you guys at Indian Forest in Bouc Bel Air?
I have a feeling our paths cross often and we just don't know it.