Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back from Barcelona

We are back from Barcelona, and I will try to post pictures at some point. It won't be soon. The thing with taking a few days off is that work doesn't take any time off. I am seriously so overwhelmed I just sat on my couch and cried. I can't do it all. I can't even really do half of it all. I have never been this busy in my life and I don't really know what to do. It is making me fairly crazy. But now I must go to bed, because my day starts very early and I am the lunch lady tomorrow and then the mold guy comes and then Olivia has to practice her French presentation and then I have to make cupcakes and then and then and then.....

But Barcelona was excellent and I got to have a real, live caramel coffee thingamajiggy at Starbucks. And I ordered it in English. Because everyone there speaks English. And that made me so very happy. And it was cheap. And that made me even happier. Goodnight.

2 comments:

deanna said...

I want to go to Barcelona!! But, like you, I don't want to come home to more work!!

Jenelle said...

Happy caramel thingamagigees that are cheap and in English! I think that is like manna from heaven when in Europe. I just heard that Starbucks is coming to Portugal, my old home. That kind of makes me happy and sad all in the same go.

Have you heard the song, "We're from Barcelona" by the band (from Sweden) called "I'm from Barcelona." It is pretty much hilarious. Your little ones will love it. Click here: I'm From Barcelona

Bless you!